- Maynooth University, Co. Kildare, Ireland: During the Spring, 2018, I will be a Visiting Scholar at Maynooth University's Department of Geography, working with Dr. Kath Browne.
- UCD Centre for Gender, Feminisms and Sexualities 1st Annual Conference: Think Gender Justice, May 23-25, 2018, University College, Dublin. Paper entitled, "Reflections on Researching Heteroactivism: Journeys through Privilege and Vulnerability" with Dr. Kath Browne.
- Conference of Irish Geographers 2018, May 10-12, 2018, Maynooth University. Session: Legalities and Liveabilities; Paper entitled, "Multi-scalar Resistances: Heteroactivisms Beyond the Urban/Rural Divide" Session - Legalities and Liveabilities - Title: Multi-scalar Resistances: Heteroactivisms Beyond the Urban/Rural Divide with Dr. Kath Browne.
- The Royal Geographical Society Annual International Convention will take place in Cardiff, Wales, August 28-31st. Details of the conference can be found here.
- The paper we will be presenting engages with the current debates around freedom of speech and freedom of expression on university campuses.
- Title (subject to change): Freedom of speech or Hate Speech?: Heteroactivist contestation of No-Platforming with Dr. Kath Browne